The sultry days of summer are upon us. So saunter downtown for food, friendship and fun. Shop the used book sale, vote on your favorite pet photo, enjoy a picnic, enter the watermelon eating contest and try out the first Ridgefield’s Got Talent:
It all starts at 9:00AM at Overlook Park featuring:
- Farmer’s Market vendors
- Misting Tower
- Surrey Rides
- Used Book Sale with the Friends of the Library
- Kids Art Activities with the Ridgefield Art Association
10:00-1:00 Ridgefield’s Got Talent
- Watch your talented community members perform: Hula, poetry reading, singing and MORE.
- Join the Show! Come prepared to show off your talent on the stge.
- Winners win BIG prizes! Everyone gets to vote.
1:00PM Watermelon Eating Contest judged by Bob Mayfield of Spudder’s Crest Wines
Until 1:00PM Vote on your favorite pet photo. To enter – Submit your pet photo to city.mail@ci.Ridgefield.wa.us by JULY 31.
Until 2:00PM Have a picnic or BBQ.
Bring a picnic basket or buy BBQ at the park from Buckets Restaurant.
Bring a blanket or grab a picnic table and enjoy lunch in the park while enjoying the Ridgefield Talent show!