The new, enhanced account management system is available!
Effective with the April 30, 2017 billing, the utility accounts were transitioned to the new account management system. As part of the transition, all utility customers received a paper statement in the mail for the April billing period. For all customers who would like to manage their accounts on-line, the new account portal is available!
Check it out! The new system includes:
- 24/7 access to manage your utility account
- Ability to see previous bills and usage history
- Custom auto pay options using a credit or debit card
- Paperless statements with electronic billing
- Ability to save payment methods for future payments
Actions you will need to take to go on-line:
- Find your new account number.
- If you use a bill payer service through your own financial institution, notify your bank of the new account number.
- Re-enroll for on-line statements with the City.
Check out the new portal by clicking here.
If you still have questions, please contact City Hall at 887-3557.