How do I report a problem?

To report a non-emergency problem with City of Ridgefield water and drainage services, street, and/or public parks, call Public Works Administration at 360-887-8251 or submit a Public Works Service Request.

If you are experiencing an emergency non-life threatening water issue outside of business hours, please call 360-887-6002.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a problem?
2. How do I report a streetlight that is out?
3. When will the City trim our brush?
4. When will you fix the potholes / signs on my street?
5. Is blowing my grass or leaves into the street bad for water quality?
6. What is a cross connection and why am I required to install a backflow assembly device?
7. Do I need a permit to remove my tree?
8. What utilities services does the City of Ridgefield provide?
9. How do I start City of Ridgefield water services?
10. There is a disruption in services. Who should I call?