How do I start City of Ridgefield water services?

Complete an online Account Application or call 360-887-3557. You will need the following information to set up an account:

  • Your Name, as well as any other names of individuals you want on your account
  • Service Address and, if different, Mailing Address
  • Whether you are renting or own the property
    • Tenants: If you are renting your service location, please confirm with your landlord who will be paying for these services
  • Your Phone Number and Email Address

For new construction not yet connected to water services, please contact the Community Development Department at 360-887-3908.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a problem?
2. How do I report a streetlight that is out?
3. When will the City trim our brush?
4. When will you fix the potholes / signs on my street?
5. Is blowing my grass or leaves into the street bad for water quality?
6. What is a cross connection and why am I required to install a backflow assembly device?
7. Do I need a permit to remove my tree?
8. What utilities services does the City of Ridgefield provide?
9. How do I start City of Ridgefield water services?
10. There is a disruption in services. Who should I call?