“Port and City leadership are proactive and development-minded, not road-blockers.”
Ridgefield Resident and Owner, ADM Development
Why invest in Ridgefield?
Prepared. Proactive. Predictable. Proven. Partners.
The emerging industrial and commercial real estate markets of Ridgefield are ideal for investors seeking lower market entry costs with superior long-term asset performance.
Ridgefield is strategically located in the path of accelerating demand. The area is prepared for private sector investment and supported by a business-friendly public sector.
With a track-record of stronger-than-average demand and growth, investors can expect enhanced performance, capital conservation, growing returns and plentiful opportunities.
A growing population seeking housing, goods and services make Ridgefield ripe for development. Ridgefield’s local leadership understands the needs and challenges of the investor, reducing impediments to growth.
The City and Port of Ridgefield are good investment partners. The City lays the foundation to develop high-quality places to work, live and play through visionary action plans, an updated comprehensive plan, an efficient permitting process, flexible zones that adapt to market needs and advance investment in key infrastructure. The Port is a proven development partner working to support private sector investment and is seeking partners that share the vision and values of the City, Port and community.
Above all, we respect the risk investors take in helping to build our community.
- Is in the path of accelerating urban demand.
- Has a public sector that understands time value of money.
- Is a community that invests in itself, $230 million in public investments.
Because the path of growth is northward from Portland to Ridgefield:
- Nearly 3,736 acres available zoned mixed-use, residential, commercial and light industrial.
- Ridgefield is strategically located on I-5, the ONLY Interstate Highway, from Canada to Mexico.
- Major infrastructure in place.
- No state income tax and a business-friendly tax structure.
- +25% metro population growth in next 20-years.
- 20 minutes to Portland, Oregon; 20 minutes to Portland International Airport and 2.5 hours south of Seattle.
The Junction is a regional employment hub in the heart of the Discovery Corridor. It is a mixed-use destination that provides an attractive gateway to Ridgefield and the Portland-Metro area.
The best near-term opportunity at this key intersection is for a grocery-anchored retail center near the Pioneer & 45th roundabout. With this concept, sites for commercial use would be possible at the three as yet undeveloped quadrants of The Crossing.
The Downtown Waterfront District is nestled at the end of Pioneer Street featuring a vibrant mix of locally-owned businesses in a spectacular natural setting. Here, small-town charm is made magical with the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge as its front door, and the meandering Lake River providing a welcoming avenue for kayaking, fishing, boating, hunting and bird watching.]]>