Join the Ridgefield Community Library, Friends of Ridgefield Community Library, and the City of Ridgefield in celebrating National Library Lover’s Month and Take Your Child to the Library Day! Check out the activities below:
- Friends of Ridgefield Community Library Book Sale – Community Room. 9:00am – 10:00am Members’ Pre-Sale (Memberships available at the door). 10:00am – 3:00pm to General Public. Children’s books and DVDs $1, hardbacks $5, and paperbacks $3
- Ridgefield Community Library Book Bingo – Join in on a book bingo scavenger hunt in the library, ALL DAY! All ages welcome and prizes available.
- Little Libraries Walking Tour – 11:00am, meeting in front of the Library. Join on a leisurely stroll around town to visit the Little Libraries available to the public. See the map here!
Visit the Ridgefield Community Library to get a bowl token! Tokens are valid at the below participating businesses, to turn in and receive soup, stew, sushi bowls, or an ice cream sundae! Limit 1 token per person. Valid only on event day, February 4th. For charges over the allotted token amount, customer is responsible for paying the balance (i.e. tax, tip, or menu item over the token $ amount). Customers can choose to use their ticket at either a $10 or $5 token business listed below:
$10 Token Businesses
- The Sportsman’s – see full menu. $10 tokens valid toward soups/stews menu items.
- Pioneer Street Restaurant – see full menu. $10 tokens valid toward a cup size portion of tomato bisque or stew. Dine in or To Go
- Sushi Kato – see full menu. $10 tokens valid toward a special sushi bowl. Ask at the window.
$5 Token Businesses
- Season’s Coffee, Tea, and Remedies – $5 token valid toward a special ice cream sundae. Ask at counter.