The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued an Excessive Heat Warning for Friday afternoon, June 25 through at least Monday, June 28, with temperatures currently expected to be in the 100s on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
This weather pattern will significantly increase the potential for heat-related illnesses, particularly for people working outside or participating in outdoor activities, people experiencing unsheltered homelessness, and people without access to air conditioning.
Hot Weather Resources & Information
- Local cooling center locations
- Clark Regional Emergency Services Agency (CRESA) Pacific Northwest Warm Weather Guide
- Clark County Public Health’s hot weather tips and precautions
- Clark County parks with water access/swimming
- National Weather Service Heat Risk webpage
Ridgefield Cooling Center
Ridgefield Administrative and Civic Center (RACC)
510 Pioneer St
- Saturday, June 26th – 12:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Sunday, June 27th – 12:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Seating may be limited, please bring chairs, games and activities. The gym and commons will be open (restrooms available). Water will be provided. Masks not required for those who are fully vaccinated. Six foot distancing should be observed. Hand Sanitizer will be available.