The City’s Budget brings together the direction and policies of the City Council working in a collaborative effort with the citizens, city staff, and other interested parties, and best determines the financial resources available to establish the operating and capital plans.
The Annual Budget consists of the operating, special revenue, debt service and capital funds. The operating budget comprises the General, and Street Funds under General Government, and the Water, Sewer Treatment and Stormwater Funds under the Utility Government. Special revenue funds include the Real Estate Excise Tax, Drug, Park Impact Fee, Traffic Impact Fee and Water System Development Charge funds.
The City Council holds public hearings on the proposed operating budget before approval prior to the beginning of each fiscal year on January 1.
City of Ridgefield Annual Operating Budget
- FY2019 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY2018 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY2017 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY2016 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY2015 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY2014 Adopted Operating Budget
- FY 2013 Adopted Operating Budget