Interested in working for the City of Ridgefield?
See the list below for current opportunities. We welcome you to apply for our current vacancies by submitting application materials as outlined in the job announcement and filling out our Employment Application.
There are no open recruitments at this time.
(For information only, no longer accepting applications)
- Administrative Specialist – Community Development and Public Works – Closed December, 2020
- Maintenance Worker 1 – Parks & Facilities – Closed December, 2020
- Maintenance Worker 1 – Stormwater – Closed December, 2020
- Building Inspector – Closed November, 2020
- Building Official – Closed August, 2020
- Seasonal Maintenance Worker – Grounds & Parks – Closed March, 2020
- Seasonal Maintenance Worker – Stormwater – Closed March, 2020
- Permit Technician – Closed January, 2020
- Procurement Specialist – Closed December, 2019
- Associate Planner – Closed December, 2019
- Development Inspector & Code Enforcement Officer – Closed December, 2019
ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (you may save your progress to complete at a later time)
If you are unable to submit your application online, you may complete this PDF version and return with required application materials via drop-off or mail.
- Drop-Off: Ridgefield City Hall, 230 Pioneer St, Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Mail: City of Ridgefield, PO Box 608, Ridgefield, WA 98642