Ridgefield envisions an interconnected community with park, trail, and greenway system that contributes to the City’s small town character, provides a variety of recreation opportunities, and is an integral part of the community.
The Parks Board is comprised of seven volunteer citizens who advise the City Council on parks planning, parks acquisition, operations, and maintenance within the current and future city limits of Ridgefield. Eligible members include residents, property owners and business owners within the urban growth area of the City, as well as citizens residing within the boundaries of the Ridgefield School District.
To read more about Parks Board and see Parks Board members on our Boards and Commissions page, click here.
Parks Board Supporting Documents
Innovative Parks Presentations
- Innovative Attractions – Road Trip
- Innovative Parks – Natural Play
- Innovative Parks – Splash Parks
- Innovative Parks – Parks Maintenance
- Innovative Parks – Playground Equipment
- Innovative Parks – Fitness Parks
- Innovative Parks – Mountain Bike Trails
- Innovative Parks – Dog Park Features
Public Works Department
510 Pioneer St., Suite B
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Phone: (360) 887-8251
Fax: (360) 887-2507