Ridgefield envisions an interconnected community with park, trail, and greenway system that contributes to the City’s small town character, provides a variety of recreation opportunities, and is an integral part of the community.
Sponsor Ridgefield Park Amenities
You can help support our parks by sponsoring one of these amenities! From park benches to drinking fountains to recycling bins to bike racks, there are many to choose from. Sponsorship includes a brass or granite plaque with your message.
- Picnic Table w/ Granite Plaque – $2,350
- Picnic Table w/ Brass Plaque – $2,300
- Lamp Post w/ Granite Plaque – $3,350
- Lamp Post w/ Brass Plaque – $3,300
- 2-Staple Bike Rack w/ Granite Plaque – $778
- Water Fountain/Dog Bowl w/ Granite Plaque – $5,945
- Water Fountain/Dog Bowl w/ Brass Plaque – $5, 895
- Water Fountain w/ Granite Plaque – $5,506
- Water Fountain w/ Brass Plaque – $5,456
- Trash/Recycling Bin with Granite Plaque – $2,063
- Trash/Recycling Bin with Brass Plaque – $2,013
The Parks Board is comprised of seven volunteer citizens who advise the City Council on parks planning, parks acquisition, operations, and maintenance within the current and future city limits of Ridgefield. Eligible members include residents, property owners and business owners within the urban growth area of the City, as well as citizens residing within the boundaries of the Ridgefield School District.
To read more about Parks Board and see Parks Board members, visit our Boards and Commissions page.
Public Works Department
510 Pioneer St., Suite B
Ridgefield, WA 98642
Phone: (360) 887-8251
Fax: (360) 887-2507