Welcome to the Ridgefield Police Department Citizens Online Crime Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- The incident occurred within the city limits of Ridgefield (To determine if an address is within the City of Ridgefield, please visit the Clark County GIS Property Information page.)
- The incident involved a possible crime but is not an emergency
- There are no known suspects
- The incident did not occur on a state freeway
- The incident did not involve firearms (used by suspect or taken in a theft)
- The incident did not involve the theft of a motor vehicle
- This does not require the submission of any evidence
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at the Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions.
All cases filed using the Citizens Online Crime Reporting System will be reviewed.
Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime: RCW 9A.76.175- Making a false or misleading statement to a public servant.- A person knowingly makes a false or misleading material statement to a public servant is guilty of a gross misdemeanor. “Material statement” means a written or oral statement reasonably likely to be relied upon by a public server.
Using the Ridgefield Police Department Police Online Citizen Crime Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Harassing Phone Call
- Vehicle Prowl- Motor Home
- Identity Theft/Fraud
- Malicious Mischief
- Lost Property
Click here to fill out the Online Crime Reporting Form.
Other methods of reporting:
Call or stop by the Ridgefield Police Department at:
116 N Main Ave.
8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday
Phone: (360) 887-3556