City of Ridgefield logo on flag

Claim For Damages


State law provides specific requirements for completing claim forms

1. A claim form signed by one of the following:

  • Claimant or parent of a minor claimant

  • Person holding a written power of attorney for the Claimant

  • Attorney-in-fact for the Claimant

  • Attorney admitted to practice in Washington State on the Claimant’s behalf

  • A court-approved guardian or guardian ad litem on behalf of the Claimant

2. Claim forms must include an original signature which means that forms cannot be submitted electronically (by fax or email).

3. The form must be notarized. If you do not have access to a notary, this can be done at Ridgefield City Hall.

Please read our Instructions for Completing a Claim for Damages Form. The Claim for Damages Form can be downloaded and mailed or delivered to Ridgefield City Hall at:

City of Ridgefield
c/o City Clerk’s Office
230 Pioneer Street
P.O. Box 608
Ridgefield, WA 98642

Stay Connected