Interested in working for the City of Ridgefield?
See the list below for current opportunities. We welcome you to apply for our current vacancies by submitting application materials as outlined in the job announcement and filling out our Employment Application.
Community Development Director –
First Application Review: January 22, 2019
The City is seeking a community minded Director who is a strong and experienced forward thinker and can lead the Community Development Department through a period in which the City is rapidly growing in population and is primed for major commercial development. Additional information about the job, the ideal candidate and how to apply is available here.
Engineer in Training – open until filled
(For information only, no longer accepting applications)
- Paid Internship with Finance Department – Closed.
- Maintenance Worker III – Stormwater – Closed
- Maintenance Worker I – Facilities and Parks – Closed
- Seasonal Maintenance Worker – Parks – Closed
- Maintenance Worker, Seasonal – Closed
- Permit Technician – Closed
- Plans Examiner – Closed.
- Police Officer – Closed.
- Utility Clerk – Closed
- Maintenance Worker I – Parks – Closed
- Maintenance Worker I – Closed
- Administrative Specialist – Community Development Department – Closed