We are proud to be providing a new space for community input and feedback: Ridgefield Roundtable!
Ridgefield Roundtable is a tool designed to make it easy for Ridgefield residents to get involved, participate in community decisions and provide ideas and feedback on a variety of topics affecting our community.
We will listen to your feedback, provide timely project updates, and report back to the community about how your feedback has contributed to decisions that are being made. By participating in these online forums, you can actively contribute and inform decision making.
Ridgefield roundtable is another tool the City will utilize to help gather input, including surveys, emails or letters, council meetings, focus groups, among others.
Registration is free and easy – come join the table!
Why is the City of Ridgefield engaging online?
Ridgefield Roundtable provides another opportunity to have your say on issues that are important to you, at a time and place of your choice. In addition to more traditional forms of public engagement such as attending public meetings, you can also be involved in city decision making in an online format.
- It is a quick, safe and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
- It is a great way to keep up to date and contribute your views on issues affecting your community.
- You can see what other community members think about an issue or topic, respond with your own views and engage in a discussion.
- You do not have to attend community meetings at a set place and time, you can contribute at a time and place that suits you.
- It allows for a range of different people, with different views to discuss matters that may impact their community.