- 1010.September.SundayNo events
- 1111.September.MondayNo events
- 1212.September.TuesdayOld Liberty Theaterhttp://www.ridgefieldartassociation.com115 N Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA
Ridgefield Art Association members and the public are welcome.
5:30PM Social Time/6:00PM Meeting begins.
The RAA philosophy and policy is open membership to encourage self-expression through the visual arts, including art media, dance, music and theater.
- 1313.September.WednesdaySportsman Bar and Grillhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/ridgefield-toastmasters-2/121 N Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA
Toastmasters International has helped millions of men and women become more confident in front of an audience. Toastmasters’ participants learn to relax, plan and present a terrific speech by practicing in a friendly, supportive environment with people who are there for the same reasons – to become better communicators and leaders.
For more information contact Marlene at 503-830-2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1515.September.FridayNo events
- 1616.September.SaturdayOverlook Parkhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/farmers-market-3/113-131 S Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, USARidgefield Farmer’s Market brings a celebration of local farmers and vendors to downtown Ridgefield. In the summer months you will find seasonal produce, flowers, natural products, local artisans, kids activities, a variety of vendors, music, and MORE.Overlook Parkhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/farmers-market-3/113-131 S Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA
Join us for a kid-friendly and adult enjoyable night of illusion, comedy and hypnotism. The show features Adam the Great, an illusionist who provides mind-blowing slight of hand paired with belly-laughter ensuing comedic relief. He has been described as, “defying the laws of entertainment” with his close-up magic. Pair Adam The Great with master hypnotist, Tyzen, and you have yourself a ShowBro showdown. The ShowBros will push your senses to unimaginable limits with spellbinding illusion and comedy hypnosis!
Admission $18 in advance, $20 Day of show
Shotime 7:30PM, Doors Open at 6:45PM