- 0202.September.Saturdayhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/farmers-market-3/Ridgefield Farmer’s Market brings a celebration of local farmers and vendors to downtown Ridgefield. In the summer months you will find seasonal produce, flowers, natural products, local artisans, kids activities, a variety of vendors, music, and MORE.
Yee-Haw….it IS Wild!
Fresh Apple Waffles @ Seasons Coffee Shop in Old Liberty Theater
9AM @ Overlook Park
- Farmer’s Market – featuring a craft zone for kids
- Apple Printing – Ridgefield Art Association
- Book Sale – Friends of the Ridgefield Library
- Future Ridgefield Arts District – Learn about it!
- Scavenger Hunt – Pick up your game card for Historical & Western Fun!
9AM @ Ridgefield Kayak
Hawk Watch Guided Paddle @ discounted price. Pre-registration is recommended at Aldercreek.com or call (360) 727-4520.
10AM – 2PM @ Ridgefield Community Library
Activities, Crafts & Fun – Including creating your own rattlesnake pet!
12:30 – 2PM @ Overlook Park
S’MORES!! Make your own the old-fashioned way.
4PM @ Sportsman’s Steakhouse & Saloon
Family-Style Supper in the Corral with BBQ Angus Steak or Chicken and the fixins’ALL DAY
- Self-Guided History Tour of downtown Ridgefield. Be sure to pick up your map at Overlook Park before 2PM!
- Sidewalk Sale & Drawing for a gift basket @ Ridgefield Floral & Gifts
- 0606.September.Wednesdayhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/ridgefield-toastmasters-2/Sportsman Bar and Grill121 N Main Ave, Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA
Toastmasters International has helped millions of men and women become more confident in front of an audience. Toastmasters’ participants learn to relax, plan and present a terrific speech by practicing in a friendly, supportive environment with people who are there for the same reasons – to become better communicators and leaders.
For more information contact Marlene at 503-830-2251 or email@example.com
- 0909.September.Saturdayhttps://ridgefieldwa.us/event/farmers-market-3/Ridgefield Farmer’s Market brings a celebration of local farmers and vendors to downtown Ridgefield. In the summer months you will find seasonal produce, flowers, natural products, local artisans, kids activities, a variety of vendors, music, and MORE.