Day of Festivals
Learn about how your City works at City Days, watch Dragon Boat Races at the Paddle For Life Races, and attend the second annual RAA Ridgefield Forest Fair!
Saturday, August 5 is a day of festivals in Ridgefield – check out each location’s information below!
C-Tran Event Shuttle Schedule
Shuttle Running: 9am - 3pm, break from Noon - 12:30pm.
- 5th Ave at Division St (top of road to Abrams Park)
- Abrams Park near entrance
- Main Ave at Mill St
- W Division St and N Krause Ave (Ridgefield Waterfront)
Thank you C-Tran for providing this FREE shuttle for event attendees at the Ridgefield Day of Festivals!
City Days Booths and Rigs, 9am-2pm @ Skate Park
Visit the Skate Park and Simons St from 9am - 2pm to learn about the City of Ridgefield and see some of our big rigs! We will have games, fun giveaways, and coloring!
- Learn about Stormwater and protecting our water ways. Plus check out the Stormwater rigs!
- Check out a plow truck, street sweeper, flail mower, backhoe and more
- Learn about our Parks and Trails network
- Learn about our Finance department and how water conservation is important to the city!
- Find ways to stay connected and continue to meet new community members!
Farmers Market and First Saturday Vendors, 9am-2pm @ Davis Park
Ridgefield Farmers Market and Ridgefield First Saturday Vendors selling handmade goods, locally grown vegetables, and more at Overlook Park from 9am to 2pm.
Paddle for Life Dragon Boat Races, 8am - 4pm @ Ridgefield Waterfront
Take your lunch down to the water and enjoy watching the Dragon Boat races! Learn more on the Paddle for Life website.
Ridgefield Forest Fair, 11am - 5pm @ Abrams Park
Learn more on the Ridgefield Art Association website.
Where can you park to attend these events? You can park for free at any of the events.
- Ridgefield Waterfront – Parking is available at the Ridgefield Waterfront for the Dragon Boat Races.
- Abrams Park – Parking is available in the grassy fields at Abrams Park at the Forest Fair.
- Street Parking – Street Parking is available throughout Downtown Ridgefield.
Looking for vendor information? Visit our First Saturdays Vendor page.
Are you a business or organization planning something on this day? Let us know so we can share the details on this page! Send an email to Events@ridgefieldwa.us with all the details.